The Beyonk Group is on a mission to make it easier to sell tickets online with our industry-leading booking solutions. For tours, activities, attractions, festivals and events, we make it simple to operate and grow your business.
Having established ourselves in EMEA we are now looking to add multiple Customer Success Executives to lead our US expansion. We have a great team, we're growing fast welcoming thousands of customers daily to do great activities and we're now looking for driven and dynamic customer success reps to join our amazing CS team.
Our Customer Success Team is on fire, bagging the BEST "Customer Support" Ticketing Software badge from Software Advice and finishing 2023 with 4.8/5 stars on Capterra!
We work remotely and love being part of a fast-paced and collaborative working environment. With an ever-expanding product and market reach, it’s a great time to join our business, grow with it and be part of our success story.
Our client base is broad and exciting, from Alpaca Farms, Zoos and Wildlife Parks, Historic Houses and Attractions, to Festivals and Rally Driving experiences. Our product is industry-leading and feature-rich meaning we're able to solve more problems and help more businesses optimize what they're doing online. This makes our sales and customer support roles challenging, very fun and rewarding. We're making real change, and helping thousands of businesses thrive.
Don’t believe us
Read what our current team say about working here and read what our customers say about working with us
- The Customer Success Executive fulfils both reactive and proactive roles with the ultimate goal of helping our clients sell tickets to millions of consumers with ease
- From a reactive point of view, you’ll be the first point of contact for our clients for any enquiries to do with setting up and managing their system which includes email, real-time chat, phone and video calls
- From a proactive point of view, you’ll help onboard clients to our software by understanding their business setting up the key features they need and advising them on how to maximize their revenue through more than just ticket sales with gift vouchers, merchandise sales, memberships and more
- You’ll help to ensure any clients who’ve stopped taking bookings, or who ramped up the same time last year are getting ready on the platform to do more, as well as investigating ways clients can make more money from their business using our software
- You'll be trained so you can advise on best online strategies to maximize sales and bookings, and you'll share insights with our customers to help them excel online
What we're looking for:
- Eastern or Central time zone in the US
- Extensive experience in supporting and driving positive outcomes for customers
- A passion for the attractions and experiences space
- Able to balance multiple priorities and being a safe pair of hands, being trusted to get the job done with attention to detail and strong organization skills
- Strong communicator and relationship builder
- Ideally 2 years prior experience in a high volume SaaS SMB B2B Customer Success role
- We’re a modern company with modern and friendly working practices - see our employee terms including work from anywhere and work at any time.
- Generous commission scheme
- Macbook Air
- In-person retreats in some amazing locations
- Regular team social events
- Join the early stages of an exciting business and develop your career as we experience rapid growth
- Get involved in a wide variety of roles whilst interacting with all areas of the business
- A huge opportunity to learn from a talented team
- Beyonk is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome at Beyonk for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or where you want to go. Our platform is for everyone. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking! So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will build the most optimal product.