The Beyonk Group is on a mission to make it easier to sell tickets online with our industry-leading booking solutions and distribution through our partner network. For tours, activities, attractions, festivals and events, we make it simple to operate and grow your business.
Having established ourselves in EMEA we are now looking to add multiple Account Executives to lead our US expansion. We have a great team, we're growing fast welcoming thousands of customers a day to do great activities and we're now looking for driven and dynamic full-cycle salespeople to join our amazing sales team.
We work both remotely and in our office, and we love being part of a fast-paced and collaborative working environment. With an ever-expanding product and market reach, it’s a great time to join our business, to grow with it, to be part of our success story.
Our client base is broad and exciting, from Alpaca Farms, Zoos and Wildlife Parks, Historic Houses and Attractions, to Festivals and Rally Driving experiences. Our product is industry-leading and feature-rich meaning we're able to solve more problems and help more businesses optimise what they're doing online. This makes our sales and customer support roles challenging, very fun and rewarding. We're making real change, and helping UK businesses thrive.
Objectives of this Full-Cycle Sales role:
- Represent our companies products and services, starting with a deep understanding of how our solution meets the needs of our customers
- Meet weekly, monthly and quarterly quotas through successful implementation of sales and marketing strategies
- Generate your own leads, qualify marketing leads, develop relationships with prospective clients and organise work to ensure all sales activities are completed
- Develop and implement territory plan, and adjust based on results in the field
Daily & Monthly Responsibilities:
- Use prospecting strategies to identify good-fit prospects
- Make effective sales calls, qualify leads, set discovery calls/demos and manage sales cycle to close new business
- Effectively leverage the tools and data available in our CRM Hubspot
- Identify the needs and challenges of prospective customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these + become an expert in digital marketing to help them better achieve success
- Networking with relevant businesses & agencies, and represent Beyonk Group at industry events.
- Work with marketing to create plans and align on strategies. Provide ongoing feedback on customer insights
- Work with product owners to recommend features to benefit our clients
- Work collaboratively with customer success to provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Achieve activity numbers to consistently meet sales goals
What we're looking for:
- 2 years relevant sales experience, with proven success at levels above quota (preferred)
- Austin based, with the expectation to work 2-3 days a week in our WeWork office
- Driven, motivated and entrepreneurial - we'll give you the job scope, systems, and briefs to set you up for success, but we want people who can take initiative, be self-driven and self-motivated
- Ability to be persuasive, tactful & professional
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment
- Excellent written and listening skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and Hubspot software (preferred)
- Proficiency in English
- Experience in Leisure and Tourism Industry is a bonus
- Communication and negotiation skills and ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- Empathy, understanding the pain points of our target customers
- We’re a modern company with modern and friendly working practices - see our employee terms including work from anywhere and work at any time.
- Generous commission scheme
- Macbook Air
- Central Austin WeWork office space
- Regular team social events
- Join the early stages of an exciting business and develop your career as we experience rapid growth
- Get involved in a wide variety of roles whilst interacting with all areas of the business
- A huge opportunity to learn from a talented team
- Beyonk is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome at Beyonk for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or where you want to go. Our platform is for everyone. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking! So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will build the most optimal product.
Interested? Get in contact, we’d love to chat.
This job has now closed
You can find more jobs over on our careers page.
See More Jobs